TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
2. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional
Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in clause 2.3.
This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. .
2.1 Except in the case where goods are received damaged (and then only in accordance with the appropriate terms and conditions) returns will not be accepted from outside the EU for any reason.
2.2 Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when we confirm despatch, which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out below:
2.3 If you cancel your Contract we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
(b) in the case of products returned from addresses in the United
Kingdom: refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer;
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
(i) if you have received the Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 7 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
(ii) if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
2.4 If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 2 because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
3. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
3.1 Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
3.2 You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
3.3 In the event the packaging is obviously damaged on arrival you should refuse delivery whereupon the product will be returned to us for appraisal.
3.4 Where you take delivery of the package you have 48 hours from the time of delivery to contact Customer Services by email to inform us of any damage subsequently discovered. All packaging must be retained and where possible please include photos of the damage. Our team will contact you with instructions on how the product will be returned.
Failure to comply with these terms may affect your right to a refund or replacement.
3.5 We dispatch unframed orders within 5-7 working days, subject to availability.
3.6 Dispatch time can vary depending on our stock availability.
4. If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
4.1 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
4.2 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
5. The price of your order includes delivery and will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order.
However, they may be subject to change. Every effort is made by us to ensure that the prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited to your credit card or Paypal account for the cancelled goods.
6. Should you choose to order via Paypay, a direct payment into our Paypal account will occur and your account details will not be disclosed to us.
A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you advise us otherwise pass this information to our couriers in case they need to contact you to deliver your order.
We DO NOT pass on, share, sell, or exchange, any personal or confidential business information you give to us without your permission.
7. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Martin Thomas or its content suppliers and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an information and shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site without the permission of Martin Thomas is strictly prohibited.